• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subscribers 1500 Views 5 Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

KilobiteProductions

Hi, Kilobite here and I am here to announce (a little late) that I have finally hit 50 subscribers as a gaming channel, which I am pretty sure is a three leaf clover for YouTube nowaday, also I am Irish (Northern) but still, is this a good figure? Thanks for all this support, this thread has helped me get my sh*t together :p

Hi, Kilobite here and I am here to announce (a little late) that I have finally hit 50 subscribers as a gaming channel, which I am pretty sure is a three leaf clover for YouTube nowaday, also I am Irish (Northern) but still, is this a good figure? Thanks for all this support, this thread has helped me get my sh*t together :p
Congrats on the subs, Kilobite! I actually hit 50 subs just today lol. And that's what YTtalk's for lol. Keep up the good work! =)

Congrats! That is pretty cool you got to 50 subs :) Yes growing a gaming channel is pretty hard to stick out of the crowd doing, but it is fun to try anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back