Request 50 Dollars and a shoutout to whoever can make me the best banner!

Here's my second one. It's more brighter and cleaner than the other one. What do you think? Not really sure what color that would fit on the text so I made three versions. But I could always change the color to the color you want. Any changes I need to do?

Version 1 (Just Plain White)
Banner v.2.png

Version 2 (Thought I would add an image on the text like I did on my first one)
Banner v.2.1.png

Version 3 (Same with v.2 but has color on the texts below)
Banner v.2.3.png

Attachments

• Banner v.2.png
    Banner v.2.png
    1,021.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Banner v.2.3.png
    Banner v.2.3.png
    1 MB · Views: 4
Here's my try and if u have any corrections then you'll have to wait a week coz I'm going on a vacation
If the deal is done I'll remove "Streelo". :)

v1
uberdanger_final_v1_by_pwnde-d7j1kxc.png

v2
uberdanger_final_v2_by_pwnde-d7j1l5r.png

Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Hmm I'd love social media links on it, and the use of lolskinshop.com's logo.[DOUBLEPOST=1400604124,1400604056][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's my second one. It's more brighter and cleaner than the other one. What do you think? Not really sure what color that would fit on the text so I made three versions. But I could always change the color to the color you want. Any changes I need to do?

View attachment 19265

View attachment 19267

View attachment 19268
Uhh this one is f*****g amazing, I f*****g love the third one, definately considering this for the winner.

Though I'd love to see lolskinshop.com's logo, I forgot to mention it. He's my sponsor, could this be added to the right of the duck!?
[DOUBLEPOST=1400604142][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just wanted to say that there are some fantastic banners here :) Great job guys!!
Yeah theese are really f*****g good ;D

View attachment 19265

View attachment 19267

View attachment 19268
Holy s**t... I bow down to thee God.
Those banners look amazing.

Last edited:
Hmm I'd love social media links on it, and the use of lolskinshop.com's logo.[DOUBLEPOST=1400604124,1400604056][/DOUBLEPOST]
Uhh this one is f*****g amazing, I f*****g love the third one, definately considering this for the winner.

Though I'd love to see lolskinshop.com's logo, I forgot to mention it. He's my sponsor, could this be added to the right of the duck!?
[DOUBLEPOST=1400604142][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah theese are really f*****g good ;D

Haha. Thanks! Glad you liked it :D

Sure. I can do that. But where can I find lolskinshop.com's logo?[DOUBLEPOST=1400658044][/DOUBLEPOST]
Holy s**t... I bow down to thee God.
Those banners look amazing.

Thank you! Your banner looks amazing too! :D

This is easily the best one yet, I'd like the logo a bit bigger, but apart from that I f*****g love everything about this. So far this is ther winner ;D <3

Aww <3 Thank you! So happy to hear that! :D

How about this? Maybe this one's better?

UberDangerBannerFinal.png

Back