• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50.000 Subscribers in ONE day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only do gaming videos, but was always curious about something. I see some people with their face blurred out, does that mean they didn't give permission to be shown? Do you have to get their permission on paper or is a verbal agreement or an agreement on camera good enough?

I only do gaming videos, but was always curious about something. I see some people with their face blurred out, does that mean they didn't give permission to be shown? Do you have to get their permission on paper or is a verbal agreement or an agreement on camera good enough?
I think youa verbal agreement on camrea is good if not the creator could get sued

I'm so happy...

U0gQac3.png

Due to my latest prank video going viral, i'm the most subscribed channel in the past 24 hours of youtube =)

i just KNEW u guys were lying or had bought subs or something until i actually watched the video. maaaaaan if i was there i would have literally s**t all over that garage floor man. way too realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back