• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I just hit 40k views! Or, rather 42.254 to be exact actually...
THIS MEANS MORE THAN 10K VIEWS IN LESS THAN A MONTH! Okay, sorry for the outburst, but I just couldn't keep it in...

Sadly I don't think this insane growth rate at the moment (30% view growth in a month) will keep going, at least not for right now... I would love it, but the thing is, that at least 4.000 of the views from the past month have been due to my participation in a cover contest. I do hope to keep my growth at a relatively high niveau though, so I'll work my a** off for you guys to keep wanting to watch my content! :-D

Happy Monday ;-)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on your milestone! in that rate you will 100k in no time! I only have 24k

Reactions: Jonatan Moser

prinnyrae22

Reaction score
Happy monday indeed. Congrats on this. Would love if you could share any tips and tricks on growing a channel

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Happy monday indeed. Congrats on this. Would love if you could share any tips and tricks on growing a channel
Well, a huge part of my recent growth has been due to my patricipation in Peter Hollens' cover contest back in November/December where I got placed in top 10 - that gave me a lot of views and subscribers :)

Also I try to stay active on most social media pages daily (more or less), and I try to stay active in the community as much as possible- both commenting on other content creator's videos, and answering comments on my own videos. Oh, and the more people you can get to share your work, the more views you will get! :-D (obviously)

I hope you'll be able to use this information constructively :)

Ishay Frenkel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Congratulations, you seem very talented! I hope and believe your channel will grow quickly :)

Reactions: Jonatan Moser

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Terrific stuff! I'd say find more things that bring attention to your channel like that cover contest and you'll be keeping up that fantastic pace!

Atomicred

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your music is amazing listened to it for a good 10 minutes.

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Terrific stuff! I'd say find more things that bring attention to your channel like that cover contest and you'll be keeping up that fantastic pace!
Thank you! And yeah, I will :) I am considering trying out MTV's 'cover of the month' in February - if February's song will be a song that I want to cover :)[DOUBLEPOST=1485336977,1485336910][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your music is amazing listened to it for a good 10 minutes.
Wow thanks pal, so glad to hear that! Friday will bring a new video, which is in a whole other league! (it's a collab with a larger channel, owned by a spectacularly talented guy)