3rd party content?

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
youtube problem.JPG

so this is in german, but it says it is a 3rd party footage, and ofcourse it is. now they say its from a company called " WDF Studios" ... i did some research and the studios dont even exist on google.

should i just deny the claim?

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
View attachment 15433

so this is in german, but it says it is a 3rd party footage, and ofcourse it is. now they say its from a company called " WDF Studios" ... i did some research and the studios dont even exist on google.

should i just deny the claim?
Well if it is 3rd party content you won't have any evidence to deny it anyways. It is best not to upload 3rd party content in the first place. Just put up stuff that is yours after all if you use third party content you are benefiting from someone else's work.

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well if it is 3rd party content you won't have any evidence to deny it anyways. It is best not to upload 3rd party content in the first place. Just put up stuff that is yours after all if you use third party content you are benefiting from someone else's work.
I am using 20 secs from the entire movie, i use it as my video work, and its all under the " fair use". so i put up a claim that what i do is fair as i am not even monetzing it hehe.

i want to know who WDF studios are :)

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am using 20 secs from the entire movie, i use it as my video work, and its all under the " fair use". so i put up a claim that what i do is fair as i am not even monetzing it hehe.

i want to know who WDF studios are :)
Oh k fair enough, I thought you were just reuploading that video. I couldn't find them either, but with the way Youtube is going even putting up that 20 second video can be dangerous. I say even if it is under fair use try to refrain from putting any video up that contains any media you didn't make. As for this video I think just see what happens, after all it isn't monetised so shouldn't affect your channel :), if worst comes to worst just delete it.

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Oh k fair enough, I thought you were just reuploading that video. I couldn't find them either, but with the way Youtube is going even putting up that 20 second video can be dangerous. I say even if it is under fair use try to refrain from putting any video up that contains any media you didn't make. As for this video I think just see what happens, after all it isn't monetised so shouldn't affect your channel :), if worst comes to worst just delete it.
you think the would have copyright stuff ona video from 1970? i mean im doing it to entertain people hehe :p im starting to use the schedualed upload thing, so i need ot wait 35 more mins before the video is up :D

feel free to check it out, the complains tarts at 1:08 which i think is just b******t that a unknown company put in a claim... might be a youtuber btw... who knows :/

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you think the would have copyright stuff ona video from 1970? i mean im doing it to entertain people hehe :p im starting to use the schedualed upload thing, so i need ot wait 35 more mins before the video is up :D

feel free to check it out, the complains tarts at 1:08 which i think is just b******t that a unknown company put in a claim... might be a youtuber btw... who knows :/
Yeah it is really stupid and what makes it worse is that Youtube isn't doing anything about it and is instead moving stuff around and just messing about. It is such a shame that even though Youtubers are working so hard but are getting rubbish like this in return from the company they are helping to keep alive.[DOUBLEPOST=1389205994,1389205821][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah it might also be a youtuber, maybe someone trying out the new Content ID option in their video manager.

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah it is really stupid and what makes it worse is that Youtube isn't doing anything about it and is instead moving stuff around and just messing about. It is such a shame that even though Youtubers are working so hard but are getting rubbish like this in return from the company they are helping to keep alive.[DOUBLEPOST=1389205994,1389205821][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah it might also be a youtuber, maybe someone trying out the new Content ID option in their video manager.
ah i figured this out today.. a friend explained that no the new content ID will be a dickle d**k... many gamers have recieved MANY " matched 3r d party" problems.

they say fight against it. the last they willd o is delete the vid... if so, change the video around :)

b******t one way or the other