Gaming 360 Subscriber Channel Looking for Youtube Friends To Make Quality Videos.

oxen

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a channel with similar qualities and size to mine to create videos of a high quality with on PC, I play mainly black ops 3 but have other games that I can't think of off the top of my head ...

Please to not offer to collaborate if under the age of 16

I have a blue yeti with a 2,000€ gaming PC and try to make every video to the best of my ability

Ideally would love to create funny moments or something with a group of people or just a video series in general :)

Hopefully you are them people!
Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully we can do something together!!

I don't have Black Ops 3 myself, but I have quiet a few other games. I'd love to talk about what sort of games you would like to do.

Hey! I have a pc and I have the same Mic as well, and a pretty nice webcam. I don't have Black Ops 3 but I would be interested in a collab with you. My videos speak for themselves, so check it out. :) I do daily 2 videos a day! I am super active and think we can do great work! I am also willing to purchase new games as well.

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a channel with similar qualities and size to mine to create videos of a high quality with on PC, I play mainly black ops 3 but have other games that I can't think of off the top of my head ...

Please to not offer to collaborate if under the age of 16

I have a blue yeti with a 2,000€ gaming PC and try to make every video to the best of my ability

Ideally would love to create funny moments or something with a group of people or just a video series in general :)

Hopefully you are them people!
Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully we can do something together!!
Hey man,
Hope you are still looking to collab. So yeah... I don't have COD. But... I do make funny gameplay and I spend a great bit of my time to edit my vids and make them awesome.
So yeah.. If you are interested. Reply or something....
Anyways thanks 4 the time and I hope you have a great day.
Regards
Ray

Back