• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

300 subs and 50k total views

Lime Cake Music

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Hi!

Wow, so I don't really know how to start this thread because our latest post was a long time ago. It's safe to say that both of us have been away from YouTube for awhile, even though we never intended to (and probably never will) leave for good. So this is just a long overdue getting-in-the-game-again time for us.
But hey, that's the way life is, right?
Things move in phases and changes all time, but that's what keeps it interesting, I think!

Anyways, while we kept a low profile on YouTube we hit the marks for 300 subs and 50k total views, which feels great :) And now we've posted a new video, which we feel proud of (even though we filmed it 2 years ago).

Ahead of us lies a lot more commitment and dedication to our channel and more production of music in general. We are very dedicated and ambitious people, the both of us, so we keep each other going and push for everything we do to be as good as we can make it. That's what we wanna keep doing.

Thank you guys for being a part of, and allowing us to be a part of this community. It's really a great support and source of information and fun. Joining this forum have several times proven to be one of the best decisions we ever made.

Reactions: Alexander Hoff