• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

30 subs, 6000 views

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Onwards and upwards we go! Our one video seems to be the driving force right now behind the charge. Its growing by nearly 400 views a day, and we've had 8 subs come as a result. Thank you all for the help to date in developing our channel!

Any tips, tricks, or advice are always welcome.

Onwards and upwards we go! Our one video seems to be the driving force right now behind the charge. Its growing by nearly 400 views a day, and we've had 8 subs come as a result. Thank you all for the help to date in developing our channel!

Any tips, tricks, or advice are always welcome.
congrats on the milestone jruncie! no tips or tricks, just keep pushing and work hard!

That's marvelous! 6000 views for 30 subs channel is pretty incredible. Views are more necessary to rank your videos higher. Congrats and I wish you all the best :D

Nice work! Keep on going! :D

Find the things that work well and plan accordingly. If you noticed a particular part of your video did well or a particular video did well try to pattern future things after that.

That's marvelous! 6000 views for 30 subs channel is pretty incredible. Views are more necessary to rank your videos higher. Congrats and I wish you all the best :D
Good to know. thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1479212970,1479212922][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice work! Keep on going! :D

Find the things that work well and plan accordingly. If you noticed a particular part of your video did well or a particular video did well try to pattern future things after that.
Seems to be the GoPro video's that are driving the channel. I am hoping once our cross country trip begins, we'll have a chance to use it more in the snow.

Back