3 days until whole channel is deleted

LostLarry

Reaction score
I have three strikes.
one was refused with my counter claim.
one they didn't refuse it totally and declined it but allow me to try again....
The third they never answered still....

what exact reply to their accusation do I put?

"
Thank you for your counter notification. Unfortunately, it's unclear to us whether you have a valid reason for filing a counter notification, so we won't be able to honor your request.

Counter notifications are only used when content has been removed as a result of mistake or misidentification, which may include exceptions like fair use. Keep in mind that using this process may result in the claimant filing a lawsuit against you for copyright infringement, so you should evaluate your legal position before filing a counter notification.

What you can do now

• Ask the copyright owner for a retraction or simply wait for your strike to expire.
  • If you are sure that your video has been misidentified as infringing and are willing to possibly defend your claim in court, you can resubmit your counter notification. Be sure to explain in detail how you have all necessary rights to the video’s content.
  • If you don’t know or want more information about copyright, please visit our Help center. You may also wish to ask your legal counsel to determine if your video infringes someone else's copyright.

- The YouTube Team

"

I used clips with ADDED MUSIC AND CHANGED AND EDITIED VIDEO of another bloggers vlog footage. What do write back now please? Thank you!

IT WAS PARODY AND FUNNY....

Last edited:

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
"CHANGED AND EDITIED VIDEO of another bloggers vlog footage."
- without their permission I presume - because that''s on you.

As mentioned in YT response - have you "
Ask(ed) the copyright owner for a
retraction
?"

WaferShotgun

Reaction score
I use the copyright deadlock if you're not caring about monetization, jim sterling came up with it, just have multiple different copyrighted sources so music and or video which means no one company can actuallly strike or claim the video it just also cannot be monetized, I restarted my whole channel a new and am currently implementing this system and it works fine.

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't quite follow. Are you saying that using multiple copyright material means that a copyright strike can't be made? - because I doubt that's correct from a legal standpoint.

WaferShotgun

Reaction score
I don't quite follow. Are you saying that using multiple copyright material means that a copyright strike can't be made? - because I doubt that's correct from a legal standpoint.
it means no one person, company or entity can claim your video it means that no you cannot monetize it but neither can anyone else, if multiple people are all trying to claim it at any one time it doesn't work, that is just youtube's system it is a way of using their own terrible system against itself.

WaferShotgun

Reaction score
I think the best approach is to avoid using copyright material rather than game to system to trick into using it.
i think you can use whatever you want as long as you are using it right, fair use is still a thing yet people ignore it and strike anyway, since i don't care about earning money i'm more than ahppy to use fair use and annoy greedy gits, what you do is up to you but you can't ignore that if they are allowed to mess with laws then i'm allowed to use laws and rules to my advantage.