• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3,000 subscribers

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This morning I woke up to 3,000 subscribers!When I created my channel two years ago I never thought I would even Get 100 subscribers. so far this journey on YouTube hasn't been easy, it seems like I barely have time to sleep anymore because I'm filming, editing, scripting and now I'm working on getting my music out on my YouTube channel. YouTube has helped me with my shyness and to not care what others think, just to be myself. My videos are a lot better then they were two years ago and even 4 months ago. with every video I'm learning what do what not to in the next video and that's ok, I will make mistakes but I will learn from them.

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey congrats, 3k subs.That's awesome, this is something that shows you all of your hard work it means to the viewers.best of luck :)

RTT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Congratulations, great work!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome. Not many channels get that far so you must be doing something right! Keep it up!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
This morning I woke up to 3,000 subscribers!When I created my channel two years ago I never thought I would even Get 100 subscribers. so far this journey on YouTube hasn't been easy, it seems like I barely have time to sleep anymore because I'm filming, editing, scripting and now I'm working on getting my music out on my YouTube channel. YouTube has helped me with my shyness and to not care what others think, just to be myself. My videos are a lot better then they were two years ago and even 4 months ago. with every video I'm learning what do what not to in the next video and that's ok, I will make mistakes but I will learn from them.
Congratulations, that's amazing to hear. Well done!

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey congrats, 3k subs.That's awesome, this is something that shows you all of your hard work it means to the viewers.best of luck :)
Thank you!:)[DOUBLEPOST=1502466112,1502466090][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations, great work!
Thanks!:D[DOUBLEPOST=1502466151][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome. Not many channels get that far so you must be doing something right! Keep it up!
Thanks that means a lot!:)[DOUBLEPOST=1502466179][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations. Keep it up!
Thanks!:)[DOUBLEPOST=1502466211][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations, that's amazing to hear. Well done!
Thank you!:)