29th of May (forced change)

It seems on that Google search, theres some guy in the comments saying thats the official date. So I don't honestly know where they got this date from, unless they get some insider knowledge :D

View attachment 5602
I'm guessing they would know.. I don't see why a network would say something if they don't really know about it. Maker Studios (RPMs parent) was where I first read it and I'm guessing the folks over at google told them? :)

I'm guessing they would know.. I don't see why a network would say something if they don't really know about it. Maker Studios (RPMs parent) was where I first read it and I'm guessing the folks over at google told them? :)

Probably so, I had a look on Maker's twitter and couldn't find the post. Tried a few others aswell, and only managed to find it on RPM :confused:

Probably so, I had a look on Maker's twitter and couldn't find the post. Tried a few others aswell, and only managed to find it on RPM :confused:
I didn't read it on the Maker twitter (didn't actually know they had one.. derp) I read it on there partner forums :) (accessed through the dashboard)

Back