• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 subscribers!

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Sooo I hit 200 subscribers! Much faster than when I hit 100 subcribers! We'll see how this will work with 300 so I can see if the myth about "getting to 100 subs is the hardest" is true! :p I hope it is.

Good for you! Nice work! I always heard the first 100 is the hardest, but honestly I got my first 100 in just over 2 months, and have been working on my second 100 for 6 months now! So youre definitely heading in the right direction!

Good for you! Nice work! I always heard the first 100 is the hardest, but honestly I got my first 100 in just over 2 months, and have been working on my second 100 for 6 months now! So youre definitely heading in the right direction!
Thank you! Well, yeah, I guess it's different for everyone. I know this girl that just opened her channel like two or three weeks ago and she's on 100 already. Probably this myth is more true for 1000 subs than 100 :)

Woo-hoo! Nicely done!
Thank you! :)

I just got a comment from some girl "not a lot of people are subbing to your channel" though hahaha what the hell.

Back