• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20 + Subscribers!!!

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Took me 3 weeks and 3 videos to get here!!! I'm currently editing 2 videos and will upload by the end of the week. I hope my next milestone (50 Subscribers) will come quicker tho.....

I really want to get my count up and my personalized youtube web address.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well done! You'll get there, just keep working and putting out great videos. I was stuck at 30 odd subscribers for ages, then I saw a jump.

CharlieDaDog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I checked your Channel and i think you will reach your next milestone this month

DLUK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations and keep going :) Im sure you will reach that goal soon!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Wonderful! Congratulations & keep up the good work!

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well done! You'll get there, just keep working and putting out great videos. I was stuck at 30 odd subscribers for ages, then I saw a jump.
Thank you. I am looking for that "jump"![DOUBLEPOST=1484782315,1484782233][/DOUBLEPOST]
I checked your Channel and i think you will reach your next milestone this month
Thank you! and thanks for checking out my channel. When I reach that milestone, I will be sure to post back here![DOUBLEPOST=1484782364][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you! and thanks for checking out my channel. When I reach that milestone, I will be sure to post back here!

Reactions: CharlieDaDog

Jimmajabba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
Congrats! Here's to 50 subs! Make sure to keep that champagne on ice

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! Here's to 50 subs! Make sure to keep that champagne on ice
Hahahha, almost 30 right now. I might just go but that bottle of Champagne! on second thought, i'll wait till I'm at 100 for the real celebration! lol! Thanks