• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20 subs and 600 views!

Obviously I'm no Pewdiepie, but I'm really having fun putting out new videos twice a week and sticking to this schedule. It makes me happy seeing people comment on my videos, even if they're just to say something like "cool".

I tried to get my channel started in January, but it failed because I got sick with Zika (yup, I got Zika; it's really not that bad unless you're pregnant). But now I'm back, and I have a lot of exciting stuff going on, and I can't wait to show you guys!

Many YT gamers compare themselves with PEWDIEPIE. But truth is we are unique in our own ways. Congratulations for 20 subs. All the best for 100 subs. I am not sure what is ZIKA but I am happy that you are back :D

Many YT gamers compare themselves with PEWDIEPIE. But truth is we are unique in our own ways. Congratulations for 20 subs. All the best for 100 subs. I am not sure what is ZIKA but I am happy that you are back :D

I'm not trying to be like him, haha. I just mean 20 is very small compared to what he (and others) have as far as subs. Like, it's not significant in a really huge way, but it's still an achievement for me.

I definitely don't think I'm *like* any youtuber right now. I'm not trying to be, either. I'm just me! If people like that, great! If not, that's fine too (I am obnoxious as hell, I totally get it).

Back