• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20 000 Subscribers !!!

congratulations on your goal!

I see you put your patrons in the beginning of your video - I'm thinking about doing a similar approach!
Have you noticed a loss in audience retention because of that? Would love to have your thoughts on that.

- PianoCat

Wow congrats, I liked seeing the history. Very interesting.

It’s indeed really interesting but sometimes can’t understand the growth curve haha :)

congratulations on your goal!

I see you put your patrons in the beginning of your video - I'm thinking about doing a similar approach!
Have you noticed a loss in audience retention because of that? Would love to have your thoughts on that.

- PianoCat

Yes, I think it’s a good idea to put their name as thank you for their support. Even though, I don’t see a lot of new Patreon subscriber, I have a good relationship with those who are active. I actually 50-70 susbcribers that I know well and discussed a lot with.

I Think those special connection and those relationship are the most important sides of YouTube. Especially in the beginning, will be harder when 100k reached

Back