• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
We've hit 20k subs over the last day or so, and the views are steadily increasing. Another important milestone was passing 1M views/48 hours.

I've set a target of 50,000 subs by the end of 2016. Highly ambitious but doable I think. We also want to hit 1M views/day. Seems like a nice round number to work with.

22K subs and live traffic.jpg

Feeling very excited about the future. Lots of different videos coming up, and I will be making a guest appearance on the channel (hope it doesn't cause a mass subscriber exodus).

Thanks to this awesome community for many interesting discussions.

Keep cranking them out ~ onward and upward!

Congratulations again on the 20.000! Major achievement and I have no doubt you will reach your new milestones, I would be surprised if you don't reach them in November already :)

And good luck on the upcoming appearance on the channel, put a spiderman suit on if you don't feel comfortable ;)

Last edited:
Congratulations again on the 20.000! Major achievement and I have no doubt you will reach your new milestones, I would be surprised if you don't reach them in November already :)

And good luck on the upcoming appearance on the channel, put a spiderman suit on if you don't feel comfortable ;)

Hahaha, unfortunately they don't make Spiderman suits in XXL, the only thing that fits me would be Hulk. But that's an idea though, a "big" Spiderman![DOUBLEPOST=1472301747,1472301706][/DOUBLEPOST]
don't scare the kids away!

congratulations mate, great to see your hard work paying off
Hahaha, I'll try not to, it will be a new skit playlist series, so we'll see how it goes down[DOUBLEPOST=1472301774][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yikes! That's fantastic progress there. Congratulations! :)
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1472301830][/DOUBLEPOST]
Those numbers are amazing. I know you are working very hard to achieve YouTube success and I really hope you make it! Congratulations.
Thanks so much...[DOUBLEPOST=1472301863][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow! That's awesome! congrats!!:bounce::bounce::tonguecute::woohoo!::welldone:

Thanks.. love those little emoticons jumping!![DOUBLEPOST=1472301932][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's amazing! Congrats and keep up the amazing work. 50k is closer than you think.

It's in sight, with a 100X binoculars just over the horizon, but definitely in sight[DOUBLEPOST=1472301961][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow you are just over the edge. Superb job! Congratulations for 20K and all the best for 30k.

Thanks!

Back