2 Minecraft Skins! [DONE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsTehShadow

YTtalk's Purple Enthusiast!
Hi guys,

I've been trying to find two Minecraft skins for a series I'm going to start recording, I've found a few that are fine but I can't get into contact with the creators to see if they are fine with me using them. I don't want them to suddenly be like, thats copyright or something later on. In the meantime I've been trying to make my own and to keep it short, there turning out pretty crappy. Therefore I'm asking if anyone here can try and make these two. I'm wanting them to look similar to these two:

http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1506401/princess---oceania/
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1510745/hunter/

Keep the hair color on both the same. The guy still needs the brown strap around him aswell, and the girl needs to have purple clothing. Feel free to change everything else on both of them, but change it enough so it doesn't look identical :)

Okay for doing this, I'll put your channel in the description of each video once there made, and name in the credits. I can also provide some YTtalk cash. (This option is dependent on when the videos get made however) and I can pay some PayPal money to you aswell!

Maybe if yu put the links in the description and maybe put an annotation in vid bout where yu got those skins from, they wouldnt mind very much ^^ I mean its like free advertising for the creators of those mc skins ;)

Maybe if yu put the links in the description and maybe put an annotation in vid bout where yu got those skins from, they wouldnt mind very much ^^ I mean its like free advertising for the creators of those mc skins ;)

I don't really want to add things ontop of the video, I'll add something about credits somewhere and I'm gladly offering putting them in every description of the series if they choose that option :D But I feel if they want some form of monetary value over promotion then thats what they sacrifice

I don't really want to add things ontop of the video, I'll add something about credits somewhere and I'm gladly offering putting them in every description of the series if they choose that option :D But I feel if they want some form of monetary value over promotion then thats what they sacrifice
agreed ^^ Just put them links in the description and it will all be fine :) Good lucks with yer series btw :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back