• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1k Subs & 200k channel views

Status
Not open for further replies.

elementalfact0r

I've Got It
Just hit 1k earlier today! It feels great having finally got this far, which a year ago at this time, I wasn't even thinking about it (only had 200). A few days earlier on the 8th the channel hit 200k views, another awesome milestone. It's such a struggle, but when you finally meet those personal milestones & meet great people it's all worth it in the end.

Congrats! 1000 subscribers is a lot when you actually think about how much that is! Hopefully one day I can reach that goal! Good luck on your channel in the upcoming year!

Awesome! That's a lot of views! I hope your channel continues to grow and be successful.
Thanks it's been a fun endeavour! I'll have to come up with new and interesting ways to bring in more people in, but it's a great hobby[DOUBLEPOST=1389458119,1389458034][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! 1000 subscribers is a lot when you actually think about how much that is! Hopefully one day I can reach that goal! Good luck on your channel in the upcoming year!
Thanks :D it took 2 years to do, one day one of my videos took off (with a little help posting on reddit), and things have been great. Goodluck with your goal, just stay positive & you will reach it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back