• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

170 subs

Thisisali

Hi,

I just hit 170 subscribers, soo excited, haven’t uploaded in a week been busy...

A road 300 then 1000 not long to go

Attachments

• DBF8EA9E-C45B-4B1A-A37B-15BA4D1416CA.jpeg
    DBF8EA9E-C45B-4B1A-A37B-15BA4D1416CA.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
200 is my aim by middle of next month, you think it’s possible?
of course it's possible, but is it the right goal? for example my goal for middle of next month is to finally make a full frame camera review that I have been using for over a year now
btw you can make it easy for everyone to navigate to your channel by placing a live link under icon/name on the left - see my signature on how to below this msg

of course it's possible, but is it the right goal? for example my goal for middle of next month is to finally make a full frame camera review that I have been using for over a year now
btw you can make it easy for everyone to navigate to your channel by placing a live link under icon/name on the left - see my signature on how to below this msg
I need to get back to making videos, and get to my aim ASAP, so I can reach for my aims

Congrats man. I'm trying to figure out my channel too. For guys like me 170 subs would be crazy, Just keep at it. Also if you have any advice, I would appreciate it.

Congrats man. I'm trying to figure out my channel too. For guys like me 170 subs would be crazy, Just keep at it. Also if you have any advice, I would appreciate it.
Thank you, just keep at it you’ll eventually get there

Reactions: SG6
Back