Vlog .

dont make me blush :p
Hey I've always wondered this but never asked, where are you from? You have an extremely unique accent that I have literally no clue where it would be from.

Hey I've always wondered this but never asked, where are you from? You have an extremely unique accent that I have literally no clue where it would be from.
a Half country called Trinidad, its a half country because it broke off of Venezuela, and then another piece broke off to form "tobago" but they call it trinidad and tobago.

a Half country called Trinidad, its a half country because it broke off of Venezuela, and then another piece broke off to form "tobago" but they call it trinidad and tobago.
That is so interesting! Yeah it honestly sounds like no accent I've ever heard, which is probably why I find it awesome. Exotic is just a fancy word for "New to me" when you think about it hahahaha

That is so interesting! Yeah it honestly sounds like no accent I've ever heard, which is probably why I find it awesome. Exotic is just a fancy word for "New to me" when you think about it hahahaha

there is a video where i do it really thick lol, its called "Nobody Asked You", warning you may not understand one of the phrases.

there is a video where i do it really thick lol, its called "Nobody Asked You", warning you may not understand one of the phrases.
I'll check it out! And yeah it's surprisingly subtle, I thought it was american when I first started watching you and had to slowly realize "wait that's not an american accent" I remember this girl I was friends with who was from Estonia was listening to stories I was telling her about my job at KFC. I was talking about my friends Wayne and Kyle (in america those are total like.. just common names, like brian or john) and she was like "What are these names?? They sound so exotic!!" And that's when I realized, the only thing that makes something exotic is if it's far away from YOU. hahahahaha

I'll check it out! And yeah it's surprisingly subtle, I thought it was american when I first started watching you and had to slowly realize "wait that's not an american accent" I remember this girl I was friends with who was from Estonia was listening to stories I was telling her about my job at KFC. I was talking about my friends Wayne and Kyle (in america those are total like.. just common names, like brian or john) and she was like "What are these names?? They sound so exotic!!" And that's when I realized, the only thing that makes something exotic is if it's far away from YOU. hahahahaha
yea XD, btw follow me on twitter and imma follow you back so we can continue this convo, cuz i think we are spamming the owner of this forum's notifications.

Back