WhatsUpMark
BreadFarking Good!
I just feel so happy to know that there are still some people out there who are willing to give me another chance on my new comeback channel after failing to upload a video for about a year. The purpose of this post is also to document the day this milestone came up.
Thank you everyone for helping me reach 1000 total video views (after 2 videos) and 50 (actually, it's 63 but it's not an accepted number) after 2 weeks!
Thank you also to my YTTalk family for never leaving me behind after 3 years.
I love you all.
BreadFark.
Thank you everyone for helping me reach 1000 total video views (after 2 videos) and 50 (actually, it's 63 but it's not an accepted number) after 2 weeks!
Thank you also to my YTTalk family for never leaving me behind after 3 years.
I love you all.
BreadFark.