• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 subscribers!!!

KidCom

After 6 months, I finally have 1000 subscribers on my channel.

People come and go. It has been really hard. And I consider this a pretty slow rising rate. But I am still proud of myself, and want to thank everyone who subscribed and commented on my videos.

There will be some special celebration videos. You are all welcome to join :D

People come and go. It has been really hard. And I consider this a pretty slow rising rate. But I am still proud of myself, and want to thank everyone who subscribed and commented on my videos.

Why do you consider 1000 subs in six months to be slow? It's a great achievement. I know YouTube channels that took much longer to hit a 1000 subs. There are many channels out there that have less than half that number after 18 months. Think positive, it's an achievement. People always come and go, that's life. People can be fickle.

Yes that is really a fast one.. I don't think I can even get to 1k that fast.. :) I hope the network I have will really help me out to gain exposure.. :) although I still haven't gotten the last email so I can be activated and head over the forums there to meet other people.. :)

Congratulations. I took over managing an animal shelter's channel and I've only gained 170 subs in six months. Now we have 418. My goal is 1,000 subs in 2016. I'm not going to make it at the rate I'm going but I have to keep on keeping on!

Congratulations! Personally, I would consider it a very fast rising rate (compared to most of us) haha. You are doing great! Keep it up, I hope you reach 2,500+ very soon, :).

Back