• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 subscribers in 4 days!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked out your channel and you already got 200 subs right know with only 450 video views that aren't even checked by YouTube so the actually legit amount might be lower. There is 2 scenario's, the most obvious one is that you bought subscribers by either paying money or doing sub4sub. Which basically trashes your milestone because anyone can do it this way. The second option is that you are a total YouTube genius and I want to know your secret! I mean 45% of your viewers subscribed. And most subscribers watch all your videos, but they can only subscribe once, making it a subscribe rate almost 100 % ...

I have never used anything like sub4sub. I've never even heard of it. And I'm not a complete loser who's desperate for subscribers so I'd never dream of buying them. Thank you very much.

I have never used anything like sub4sub. I've never even heard of it. And I'm not a complete loser who's desperate for subscribers so I'd never dream of buying them. Thank you very much.
Haha sure. So you say 200 subs with 450 views is legit. Than share your YouTube strategies right now, I think even PewDiePie would want to know that secret.

I too noticed the unusually high sub count compared to views. Her introduction thread here on YTTalk generated over 100 views so I suspect that she got a lot of subs from there but people haven't actually watched many videos yet.

Tell your secrets plz. I don't get how you can have 3 videos and not that many views but so many subscribers. How are you promoting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back