100 Subscribers ideas ??

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone!! My boyfriend and I are fairly new to YouTube and we almost have 100 subs, we are at 93. We absolutely LOVE filming together and making content , however we are not sure what to do for our 100 subscribers special. Any ideas ? We were thinking of doing a giveaway, but we can’t decide. Any advice or suggestions are helpful !! ❤

opbmedia

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Guru
Get a roll of backdrop paper or any other large roll of paper. Paint 100 on it. Drive car through it!

Why didn't I do that? lol

ThriftyAV

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I avoid giveaways. It may attract subscribers, but it will be the "free stuff" crowd, not folks with real interest in your content. I like the Q&A or Fun Facts. Another idea would be a vid about the other vids that got you to this landmark.

Reactions: GlobalDayz

GlenBeker

Reaction score
Website
vlogtribe.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hello,
It depends.
For example, if you feel that you are the experts on something, then don't push and give people valuable info, and subscribers will come naturally. People love content that gives them additional value, they share that type of content with their friends, and so on.
On the other hand, I have had practice with that type of situation (especially for people who do vlogging just for fun and because they like it). Here's the deal: the best way to get the first 100 subscribers is to do any type of YouTube challenge. You can find some ideas here.
Anyway, you need to put some extra effort into it. Share your video through social networks, perfect example is related Facebook groups with decent number of users.

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I enjoy watching challenge style videos (but not the kind in the link above)
I follow a number of matchbox car makeover channels, for example, and now and then they will have a theme and each restore/modify the same model car with wildy varying approaches and final look.
perhaps find similar channels to yours and run some kind opf challenge. Its a good way to spread the word about each others channels too.

GlenBeker

Reaction score
Website
vlogtribe.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I enjoy watching challenge style videos (but not the kind in the link above)
I follow a number of matchbox car makeover channels, for example, and now and then they will have a theme and each restore/modify the same model car with wildy varying approaches and final look.
perhaps find similar channels to yours and run some kind opf challenge. Its a good way to spread the word about each others channels too.
Agree. That's what I have in my mind, valuable content. Your example about car makeover, restore and so on is perfect, but if you want to develop a channel like this, you probably should know the stuff. Nevertheless, you can create any video about your hobbies, for example, if you like cooking, then do YouTube videos related with that, but add some additional info that might be interested for viewers.

Reactions: LandyVlad

HeresJonnyy

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! I would say shouting out every 100 subscribers while doing something. Mayeb your bf or yourself do 100 sit ups for 100 subs?

Reactions: JimMacLeod