• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 subscribers and 10,000 lifetime views

So I created my channel about 6 months ago and have just hit 100 subscribers and the 10 thousand view mark... I know it's not that big compared to some channels but I'm happy with it.

Let me know if you have hit any milestones recently!

Have a great day/night

Congrats and having a 100 subscribers and the 10 thousand view mark is not as small as you think ...I know how long it took me to hit 100 subs....but after getting a hold of Youtube SEO things changed rapidly.....again congrats

Awesome congrats! I am no where the the 10,000 views. only got 2,100 but i've reached 124 subs :) I love the idea of the niche of your channel, it's unique and informative. in the long term you will help so many people who need it and that's a great thing! I wish the best for you and your channel! :D you have my support!

I started uploading videos last week and hope to reach the 10 subscriber milestone soon. I know that is much lower than you guys but just every single subscriber I get is very special to me. I can't believe that 8 people are subscribed to me already!

Please check out my channel and give me tips on how to grow. Thanks

Back