• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs! WOOO!

Jemuhni

Just got 100 Subs this week! and I have to mention that 4 of them that carried me over the line came from people I met on this forum when I signed up this week! Thanks so much... Below I put some info about myself. Please message me if you have similar interests I love meeting new YouTubers!

My world revolves around music. I make music and/or listen to music all day. The main point of my channel is to spread the music I create to the world. I have my debut album out on my channel now but I really enjoy doing covers or even more so covers that are MASH UPS of 2 different songs. Especially songs that wouldn't seem like they fit but if you take a minute to listen they totally do! lol

I play a bunch of different instruments, I started my 1st instrument (saxophone) in 4th grade and had my 1st love in 6th grade (the drums). I play all the instruments on my album, and singing and produced all the songs myself. Over the past few years I really got into the production side of music so I could produce songs in my own studio that sound professional quality. Every day I try to learn something new and I think my musical releases reflect that progression (from a production stand point).

My main interests besides music are drawing, martial arts, super heroes (Comic books & CUs) and overall living healthy/staying in shape!
As for the kind of music I like I literally will give anything a shot and I wind up liking most stuff. Good music is just good music. I was thinking about listing some of my favorite artists but the list would just go on for sooo long haha. SO instead I'll just listen some of the artists I've been bumping in my car this week.
- Arctic Monkeys
- G-Eazy
- Alt-J
- Nina Simone
- Jon Bellion
- Twenty One Pilots
- Miguel
- Dave Matthews Band
- Mura Masa
- Outkast

Hi Jemuhni, congrats on the subs! I'm also striving for that 100 sub mark by year end :p. Also a big fan of G-Eazy, dig his Been on, Calm down tracks and others. Mura Masa is also dope! Mac is a champ as well as Logic imo.

Thanks! you can def achieve that by the year end as long as you stay focused on it! Yeah I dig Logic myself, I went to his show with G-Eazy a few weeks ago! What's your channel link so I can check you out?

Okay, for real, I absolutely love G! I went to his show 2 nights ago in Utrecht, The Netherlands. The best night of my entire life. He stage dived, went into the crowd, came back when we all shouted we want more... Dude's is insane. I absolutely love him... *listens to -Fck Donald Trump*

Oh and congratulations on the 100 subs! I hope I reach that sometime soon too!

PS. Young Gerald is absolutely insane. Yes I said it again.

Thanks! you can def achieve that by the year end as long as you stay focused on it! Yeah I dig Logic myself, I went to his show with G-Eazy a few weeks ago! What's your channel link so I can check you out?
Ah man seeing them both live, that's the dream XD and it should be under my profile!

Back