• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs! :-D

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Yeah, 100 subscribers! :dance:
Finally I can get an aesthetic URL and get rid of that cryptic jumble of characters :D

Congrats - That's a nice milestone to reach. :)

Reactions: Meticus

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats.

Could be worse - I haven't got 100 subs yet - but my channel URL is from the days when the channel name was automatically the URL.
As such while my channel name is an actual sensible combination of words - it doesn't accurately reflect my content !

Meticus

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
Congrats - That's a nice milestone to reach. :)
Congrats.
Thank you :)

Could be worse - I haven't got 100 subs yet - but my channel URL is from the days when the channel name was automatically the URL.
As such while my channel name is an actual sensible combination of words - it doesn't accurately reflect my content !
Ok, that can indeed be a little annoying. But eventually you'll reach the 100 subs and can change your URL. I wouldn't have expected to get the 100 so fast, especially with a niche such as German bagpipe as channel main content :D You'll do it ;)

Reactions: LandyVlad

GameTropolis

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, 100 subscribers! :dance:
Finally I can get an aesthetic URL and get rid of that cryptic jumble of characters :D
Well done! That’s a nice bonus, didn’t realise you unlocked a custom URL. I’m way off that (43 subs and slowly climbing).