• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10.000 views!

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Finally the first big milestone for me. It took way longer than expected, but I am still hanging in there.
Onwards to 30 subs!

I will work abit on getting a more balanced sub to view count as well! :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats!! 10,000 with only 30 subs is pretty good. Just checked out your channel; your videos look great and the music choice really compliments what you have. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Vedstedsen

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats!! 10,000 with only 30 subs is pretty good. Just checked out your channel; your videos look great and the music choice really compliments what you have. Keep up the great work!
Thanks, im still stuck between slowing down or speeding up the videos - I am afraid getting stuck in the middle and then the videos will seem quite odd. Im still in the starting phase so I will allow myself to test the waters.
Thanks for the nice comment! :)

Reactions: Doozy Animation

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Finally hit the 30 subs! Don't think it deserved a new thread, but want to share it regardless! :D

Darius Dominte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Super amazing. Good job, how did you make it if you can say to me, i try but is harder because i am beginner and my new channel have only few days. Old channel deleted because i dont know i thinked will be something good to be fresh with fresh posts. Check out my channel if you want.