• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1 year of Gamers Show on YouTube

midzan21

YTtalk Mad
As title of thread says - one year without any copyright strikes and with 80+ videos in at least 480p
quality.
For this one year I would record some Unreal Tournament (1999) and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010), while my friend which is co-owner of channel would record Oblivion (he love RPG games)
As proof, here is screenshot from YouTube (mobile web)
Screenshot_2016-01-20-14-54-45.png
Note: friend is player one (Gamers Show on Steam), while I'm player two (tvzmarko-Gamers Show on Steam)
 
Thank you all for giving support for this sort-of collab channel. One year anniversary videos are litle bit late, but it would be released soon (both of us have last midterms right before real exams in February)
 
Congratz for no copyright strike! And for the length of time you youtube! You really are great! Me I just put my 40th video and I successfully hit my first copyright in epic mickey! :)
 
Back
Top