• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1 Day, 1 Channel, 1 Video 3 Milestones :) [100,250,500 views]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunM

I've Got It
Hey guys,

I know its only small but its a good start, my first video on my new project already had over 500 views in a single day opposed to my other old channel with almost 60 videos that has 350 total account views over 5 weeks!

Time to start working on my next one :)
 
Hey guys,

I know its only small but its a good start, my first video on my new project already had over 500 views in a single day opposed to my other old channel with almost 60 videos that has 350 total account views over 5 weeks!

Time to start working on my next one :)

Congrats on your first milestone! Your content makes viewers want to watch more I guess. Keep it up
 
Cheers, still perfecting my promotion plan but I have started brain storming for my next video :)
 
Wow! That's a fantastic achievement! We've all got to start somewhere, and you've started with a blast! Keep up the good work! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top