Gaming 1.9k subs/1.4 mill views channel looking for fellow PC players

BR3AK

Hello.

Looking for some people to maybe make some videos with, but most of all just play with, have some fun.

I mostly play Overwatch at the moment, but I have around 700 games on steam, so hit me up.

Your amount of subs is irrelevant, you just need to speak English and be somewhat mature.

YT is probably the quickest way of getting a hold of me. Im very rarely on here, so just leave your battle.net or steam account on my youtube.

Last edited:
Hey bro i can help! I need support my main channel ( gaming channel) is over 70 subs my second channel is tutorials 5+ subs

I am definitely up, you can find my links below but the problem is I don't play Overwatch. Though you did mention you have a vast Steam library, which is great and expendable.

Hit me up on Skype (if interested):
live:liam.seymour42

Hello.

Looking for some people to maybe make some videos with, but most of all just play with, have some fun.

I mostly play Overwatch at the moment, but I have around 700 games on steam, so hit me up.

Your amount of subs is irrelevant, you just need to speak English and be somewhat mature.

YT is probably the quickest way of getting a hold of me. Im very rarely on here, so just leave your battle.net or steam account on my youtube.

Sure man I up for collabing .
Regards
Ray

Contact info, gentlemen. Wont get far without it. I only use battle.net/Steam and YouTube as communication.

Back