• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
..so i don’t normally post my channel milestones but I did reach my first 1K views today which I’m actually quite pleased about :bounce: I posted my first vid 29th Oct this year. I was a bit fed up as I really wanted to get 1K before Christmas which I think of as the end of the year.. although technically some peoples would say there are 5 more days in 2017.. hmm maybe.

Hopefully 10K milestone will come before my headstone milestone. It's been brill to learn from yttalk & members while I'm a newbie. There are a few other similar sites to ytt but they are mostly pants and just places for peeps to dump their vids. This is the only site for newbie content creators that I’ve found that encourages genuine interaction.

TalkFandomToMe

The Cake Is a Lie!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You haven't been posting for very long at all, so those numbers are super impressive! I bet that very soon you'll reach that 10k milestone you want.

Reactions: UhoohExtra

4Reason

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! Hope you keep growing and best of luck to you and your channel!!! :D

Reactions: UhoohExtra