• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!! I reached 1,000,000 Views and almost 2000 Subs! This calls for a celebration... lol!

Since i like to spread the joy and thank you for visiting my thread, i am going to do a shoutout fory 1 special person who replies to my thread! Good Luck :)

My channel:
RewindSongs (Music)
OfficialBickey08 (Gaming)

Lol, congrats man! Read your about and it's good that you're sensible enough to tell people you're not trying to make money from copyrighted material. Anyway, well done on the 1m views and keep going!

Yay!! I reached 1,000,000 Views and almost 2000 Subs! This calls for a celebration... lol!

Since i like to spread the joy and thank you for visiting my thread, i am going to do a shoutout fory 1 special person who replies to my thread! Good Luck :)

My channel:
RewindSongs (Music)

awesome man!! well done!! :)

My channel:
RewindSongs (Music)
Congrats on the 1m views. That is incredible. I cant wait for the day when I can say that. Keep up the hard work.

That deserves a cigar (if you smoke) and a champagne (if you drink!). If you don't smoke or drink, then it's chocolate and cola! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back