• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

0 - 1K subs in less than two months of account creation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that's right! I created my youtube channel less than 2 months ago and I already have 1,000 subs! Whoops make that 1,001... Someone subed while I was writting this ;)

Views is over 135,000 and likes is over 2,000!

Oh and due to the popularity of this channel of my mum trying operating systems I decided to create a new channel (just one video so far) of her trying out computer games with a facecam at the bottom... And guess what! 25 subs on the new channel already after uploading the first video only 4 hours ago! This is seriously awesome ;)

Here's the first video on my new channel with 25 subs so far... I wonder how fast this new channel will gain popularity!

Anyway seen a youtube account grow in popularity so fast?

Yea I know it is pritty fast... Btw it's only been an hour and a half and my new channel has grown from 25 to 39 subs...

Oh and my big channel now has 1,005 subs rather than 1,001 as it was an hour and a half ago ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back