ZoominTV Insane bad CPM ?? or Scam?

I am partnered with ZoominTv since 2month and the highest CPM was 1,27.

Now couple days before was my best day and increased more times subscribers and views and likes ...

My Channel is Gaming content and 95% are viewer from USA

now 2 days ago ... got 138.588 viewers 19.256 monetized Playbacks 1811 subs gained and the CPM for that day ist 0.18 ...

before on friday was my viewers 26k, 5k monetized playbacks and the CPM was 1.12

something is wrong and everyday its goeas lower and maybe is it tomorrow 0.1 CPM `?

qc8iji2p_png.htm

Last edited:
They told me that the reason for this is just their cpm they provide depends on season. I don't understand at all.

CPM is primarily based on AdSense/Adwords ads served by Google. MCN's augment those ads by providing addition ad sales. So if your CPM is bad with a network, it would be bad with just AdSense as well.

Now, that said, CPM does vary with the seasons as they mentioned. High ad values occur on about a quarterly basis with the lead up to Christmas being the highest and January being the lowest. CPM is however based primarily on your audience. I run a Zoomin sub-network and I've got channels with high CPM ($20+) and low CPM ($1+). Remember that YouTube advertisers don't care about your channel content, rather they care about your audience. If your audience isn't a highly targeted one, then you're stuck with the badly paying ads.

hi which sub-network you partner with

and my audience is such stupid when i start channel after i get audience now he is smooth now and very happy

Back