Zoomin MCN August Payments?

Dfactor

Reaction score
Been with them since 2013 and now am trapped with them until next year in a condition like this.
Right now they even stopped answering support tickets as one has been open for 20 days already.
If I knew things were gonna get this bad I would've unlinked 2 months ago.

Slava Youtube

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Guys, did you try to call MTG office? They have phone number on their website.

Arno

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
" Thanks to our new processes and additional support from MTG, we’ll also be able to offer an improved and more reliable payment system, so you can keep focusing on creating amazing content - without worrying about your income!

The best part is: we’ll send you any outstanding payment very soon! So please stay tuned for updates, we’ll announce a specific date shortly. "

U1u2u3vrl

Reaction score
" Thanks to our new processes and additional support from MTG, we’ll also be able to offer an improved and more reliable payment system, so you can keep focusing on creating amazing content - without worrying about your income!

The best part is: we’ll send you any outstanding payment very soon! So please stay tuned for updates, we’ll announce a specific date shortly. "
Does this mean we are getting February and March payments together? Possibly with April too?