Zeen.com From the creators of YouTube

Is Zeen interesting for YouTube users?

• Not at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

skenkee

Mr. Blue
So I just answered a post on how to promote your channel and answered with Zeen.
After this I searched the forum and found out nobody has ever posted anything about it.

Zeen is a new website where you can easily share stuff with other people. The best way to describe it is some kind of blog. But Zeen itself talks about a magazine.

You create an account and directly start with your first Zeen page.
If you go to Zeen.com/Skenkee
You see a page where I tried to promote my own stuff. I think Zeen isn't popular yet under youtube users but why should you create an account now?

Zeen is still in beta and pretty new. The creators already build a very big platform and you have a fat chance Zeen wil also grow big. Many of the big YouTubers now started when YT was still small.
So when you start now you might have a bigger chance to grow along while Zeen becomes more popular.

If you have any more information about Zeen. Please share it with the community :) !!

So I just answered a post on how to promote your channel and answered with Zeen.
After this I searched the forum and found out nobody has ever posted anything about it.

Zeen is a new website where you can easily share stuff with other people. The best way to describe it is some kind of blog. But Zeen itself talks about a magazine.

If you go to Zeen (.) com/Skenkee
You see a page where I tried to promote my own stuff. I think Zeen isn't popular yet under youtube users but why should you create an account now?

Zeen is still in beta and pretty new. The creators already build a very big platform and you have a fat chance Zeen wil also grow big. Many of the big YouTubers now started when YT was still small.
So when you start now you might have a bigger chance to grow along while Zeen becomes more popular.

If you have any more information about Zeen. Please share it with the community :) !!
LOOKS like it has potential I am gonna have to check it out and all that jazz

If you go to Zeen (.) com/Skenkee

I'm looking at it right now. :)

I already registered, but i still don't get it how it works and how to use it.. But, i do think this is interesting..

I dont really understand this lol!
You can create a profile and then create pages.

You choose a cover title and image (You can change them)
Then you just add links like it's some kind of blog. People can follow you and like the pages.
Also when someone search on Zeen or google they can end up at your page. So I think it's worth it to create a page for your page.
Take a look at my page. it's done in under 5 minutes and it is my first page.

Just like youtube they use the website name Zeen and then a / <username> So when you add Skenkee you come on my page.

Hmmm could be interesting :)

I'm not sure it will ever be as big as youtube but I could be wrong, usually am:)

It looks Awesome and professional! I made an account but Im kinda confused and I dont know what to do in it!:cool:

zeen.com/karlaurence

Back