Yup, they were fake :(

The problem was he didn't tell his network that he thought he might be botted (he posted here about it), so when they found out they assumed it was him.
Ah, oops! That's the first thing I'd do if I were with a network!

So should I mention it to Fullscreen, or wait to see if it becomes more of a problem?

Just to cover your back, let them know it happened. That way, if it happens again you're at least covered from being blamed for it.

Double check as well, what have you signed up for lately that may have asked for your channel link.

Just to cover your back, let them know it happened. That way, if it happens again you're at least covered from being blamed for it.

Double check as well, what have you signed up for lately that may have asked for your channel link.
Okay I'll send them an email.

I don't think i've signed up for anything recently that asked for my channel. So I don't know :S

But anyways, Thanks for the help everyone! I hope I don't have problems like this in the future :S

Damn bro...that does totally suck. :( But hey, at least you know I'm one of your real subs, and I'm a regular watcher now :) Gotta see what you and Waffles are up to LOL xD

Back