YTtalkTV Questions and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone,

We will be doing a questions and answers video soon and we need some questions from you that are YouTube related, if you ask a question we will do our best to answer them for you.

To submit a question for the show simply post your question within this thread and we will choose the best and most suitable ones to answer.

Within the video your username here and channel will be mentioned and also displayed within the video so please let us know if you wish to remain anonymous completely within your post here.

I look forward to seeing what you guys ask and our first Q and A video.

Please make sure they're YouTube related.

Thanks everyone :)

Sure, what is the best way I can promote my videos? What is the best way to promote videos in general? How can I go about getting more views? How do I change my background image? Are bots safe for YouTube? Things like those, man I should write my own questions lol :)

1. How can I promote my channel so I can gain subscribers and views? - Very common question with often shady answers
2. What is permitted to upload? like cover songs are not permitted but I see them ALL the time - Another very common question
3. What happens when I am disliked enough? Will I get banned from YouTube?
4. Can I haz a cookie? - Another extremely important question ;)

I´ve seen those floating around... so yea

Jonathan

1. How can I promote my channel so I can gain subscribers and views? - Very common question with often shady answers
2. What is permitted to upload? like cover songs are not permitted but I see them ALL the time - Another very common question
3. What happens when I am disliked enough? Will I get banned from YouTube?
4. Can I haz a cookie? - Another extremely important question ;)

I´ve seen those floating around... so yea

Jonathan

Thanks those are the sort of questions we have been hoping for :)

something that I want to know that has confused me for a while: How do gameplay commentators on youtube (for big games like COD, Battlefield, Minecraft etc) not have copyright issues with their video content, and how have they managed to get a partnership? If you can answer it :)

something that I want to know that has confused me for a while: How do gameplay commentators on youtube (for big games like COD, Battlefield, Minecraft etc) not have copyright issues with their video content, and how have they managed to get a partnership? If you can answer it :)

I think we will struggle to answer questions regarding things like that, the same could be said for how can such and such a partner get away with copyrighted images in their videos, it isnt something YouTube lets us know about clearly enough as to why partners appear to be whitelisted from issues like this whilst the little guy gets his video removed. We can give it a try though but dont expect a 100% solid and clear answer lol

Any others?

I think we will struggle to answer questions regarding things like that, the same could be said for how can such and such a partner get away with copyrighted images in their videos, it isnt something YouTube lets us know about clearly enough as to why partners appear to be whitelisted from issues like this whilst the little guy gets his video removed. We can give it a try though but dont expect a 100% solid and clear answer lol

Any others?

Although ingame footage has copyright written all over it the Game Play and commentary are original content. By being a part of a gaming network on YouTube affiliated sites you can become a partner and show game play from the game in question as it will only make the game makers more money in the end UNLESS the person that is uploading did not buy the game and is using a pirated version of the game...

I thought it would be better to write that here but hey... use it in the episode if you feel like it, many more people need such information...

Some of that is not correctly written but that is 90% accurate description...

Jonathan

Although ingame footage has copyright written all over it the Game Play and commentary are original content. By being a part of a gaming network on YouTube affiliated sites you can become a partner and show game play from the game in question as it will only make the game makers more money in the end UNLESS the person that is uploading did not buy the game and is using a pirated version of the game...

I thought it would be better to write that here but hey... use it in the episode if you feel like it, many more people need such information...

Some of that is not correctly written but that is 90% accurate description...

Jonathan
you don't know how long I've wanted to know this! Finally, I understand! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back