YTTALK tag game

Pick a popular member's video, challenge everyone to try and recreate/remix/reproduce/reanimate a clip from that video with our own spin on it?

It'll have to be something that vloggers/gamers/how-to/guru etc... channels can somehow try and reproduce.

Pick a popular member's video, challenge everyone to try and recreate/remix/reproduce/reanimate a clip from that video with our own spin on it?

It'll have to be something that vloggers/gamers/how-to/guru etc... channels can somehow try and reproduce.

Ooh I really like that idea!

thats great idea

I stole it from Conan, when he challenged his fan to reproduce an entire episode by acting it out, animating it, using puppets etc...

I think it could be fun!

Another idea is we have to write and sing a song from the previous person from a word of there choice

(you dont need to be a good signer just will make some funny stuff to watch)

we need to be organized about this guys...organization is the key here!!!! ;)

What about if we pick a topic. And then no matter what you're channel is you have to do a video on that topic. Could be a rant, a vlog recreating it in a game or even making a song out of it! I think that would be cool!!!

Back