Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
I can't wait until I get my first *real* paycheck. I'm totally buying one or two of these shirts. I've already picked out the ones I really like, and want to buy. Can't wait to wear them around.

Reactions: Nelly89 and Michael

Nelly89

Nelly Here,Creator Of Parodys & Reaction Videos :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
View attachment 9791

Hey everyone we have some great news for you all, as of late we have had quite a few requests for us to start selling YTtalk shirts and we can finally say we are happy to open our YTtalk stores at spreadshirt.com.

To visit the USA store click here:

View attachment 9787 yttalk.spreadshirt.com

To visit the UK store click here:

View attachment 9786 yttalk.spreadshirt.co.uk

Here's some of the shirts you can buy:

View attachment 9790

(click image above to make it larger)

In this video I show off mine if you want a preview of a few of them:

There are many different shirts, tops and hoodies available in various sizes, there really is something for everyone there so make sure to have a look and see if anything takes your fancy.

If anyone has any requests for a specific size or item please send them to us at support@yttalk.com and we will see what we can do. We will do our best to maximise the availability of all products where possible.

We will be creating and adding new designs over time so make sure to check back at the stores and for announcements about them.

Thank you all for your support :)

well, i know what im treating myself for christmas!!! The Yttalk Womens Hoodie!!!
I Soooo want That!!! Yay!!!!

Im happy you guys have a shirt shop, like im with a nertwork, (fullscreen) and they dont have a shirt shop, they do give aways and we can earn shirts as rewards, last year i won a shirt, it was cool but i wanted it to be in black with the letters in white font color, but i got a tannish shirt color with black coloring, its still ok but yea, it bumms me that they dont have a shirt shop... anyhoo i am looking forward to my next paycheck! so am going to buy me a hoodie!!! woot woot! :)

Reactions: Michael

Nelly89

Nelly Here,Creator Of Parodys & Reaction Videos :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
well, i know what im treating myself for christmas!!! The Yttalk Womens Hoodie!!!
I Soooo want That!!! Yay!!!!

Im happy you guys have a shirt shop, like im with a nertwork, (fullscreen) and they dont have a shirt shop, they do give aways and we can earn shirts as rewards, last year i won a shirt, it was cool but i wanted it to be in black with the letters in white font color, but i got a tannish shirt color with black coloring, its still ok but yea, it bumms me that they dont have a shirt shop... anyhoo i am looking forward to my next paycheck! so am going to buy me a hoodie!!! woot woot! :)
I actually just found out fullscreen created a shirt shop not to long ago... i also want a hoodie from them, grrr not sure which hoodie to buy from first haha! x)

Reactions: Michael

KingWarzl

A Superb Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I would easily get a shirt but I have no money and my friends think that i am stupid from posting on this forum for some reason.. haha So if my friends saw me with a shirt that had the logo of the website that they hate than they would get pretty ticked.

Reactions: Nelly89

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would easily get a shirt but I have no money and my friends think that i am stupid from posting on this forum for some reason.. haha So if my friends saw me with a shirt that had the logo of the website that they hate than they would get pretty ticked.
It makes me wonder what they hate about the site, are they even members here to be able to say that :D In life you should always just do what you want to do regardless of what others may think if youre not harming them or yourself then they shouldnt be that involved in your business and what you actually do :)

Reactions: Pancake and Nelly89
Status
Not open for further replies.