YTTALK Forum Big 21 Questions Collaboration

GarnetSeren

I've Got It
Reaction score
Oh so Its like a Tag Video? Oh okay. I can make one. Should my video be unlisted then ill link it to you?
Yeah, it's a tag/collab sort of thing.
I'm not really sure if yours should be unlisted but it's Rider's brain child & he's not been able to access for a while, I will ask when I next text him though, as his original idea was to have the same amount of questions to participants...
Failing that, feel free to message me a link & I will add it to my own discription box in the very least. As I say, I'm more than happy to link your video hun.[DOUBLEPOST=1387120184,1387109259][/DOUBLEPOST]Jap, I've spoken to Rider & if you post your link on the URL thread (you can find it on the first post of this one) we can all link you. Hope that's ok :) Look forward to seeing you video

Jap

I do random s***s.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah, it's a tag/collab sort of thing.
I'm not really sure if yours should be unlisted but it's Rider's brain child & he's not been able to access for a while, I will ask when I next text him though, as his original idea was to have the same amount of questions to participants...
Failing that, feel free to message me a link & I will add it to my own discription box in the very least. As I say, I'm more than happy to link your video hun.[DOUBLEPOST=1387120184,1387109259][/DOUBLEPOST]Jap, I've spoken to Rider & if you post your link on the URL thread (you can find it on the first post of this one) we can all link you. Hope that's ok :) Look forward to seeing you video
Ok my video will be ready tomorrow. I'll see by then. Thanks.

Reactions: GarnetSeren

Jap

I do random s***s.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My video ended up me saying all the youtubers who asked the questions. Hope its okay.

GarnetSeren

I've Got It
Reaction score
My video ended up me saying all the youtubers who asked the questions. Hope its okay.
How you do your video is entirely up to you, in your still. So I'm sure it will be great :)

Jazmin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is this still an option? I wanna do it