YTtalk Cash and VIP Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

2CanadianGamers

Certified Canadian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Does it last 30 days or just for the month you purchase it? (For example if I bought it now would it end on Feb 1st or Feb 7th?)

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like the idea of it only lasting a month, since it'll keep the people that have it motivated to keep posting. If you posted enough to get it, you might not post as much anymore. If somebody knew they had to maintain their posting amount to keep their privileges, they are more likely to do it. Nice idea!

Reactions: Michael

Fidel Arbolaez

Selective Promoter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I saw one of the things you could buy was a video in your signature. What do you mean about that exactly?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Youre able to have a video within your signature, VIPs cant unless theyve had VIP and have an older video in their sig.

Fidel Arbolaez

Selective Promoter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Youre able to have a video within your signature, VIPs cant unless theyve had VIP and have an older video in their sig.
So ordinary members can do it without worrying about the fee, but VIPs have to pay?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No they cannot add one or change it to another, all they can do is have one since the last time they had VIP remain there, unchanged unless they decide to remove it :)

PsychoDarkrai

Dr.PsychoDarkrai
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
when I click on the bank I don't see the options to buy the membership and the other stuff ... Why is that ? is there something wrong with the website or is it just my luck ?

Unknown_user003634

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
No they cannot add one or change it to another, all they can do is have one since the last time they had VIP remain there, unchanged unless they decide to remove it :)
I am working my butt off in posts to get this VIP package :) hopefully once I get it. It will be easy to maintain after.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
when I click on the bank I don't see the options to buy the membership and the other stuff ... Why is that ? is there something wrong with the website or is it just my luck ?
The bank is just for managing your forum cash, you want Shop :)

I am working my butt off in posts to get this VIP package :) hopefully once I get it. It will be easy to maintain after.
It should be, I have noticed when you first start out here it can take a while and then suddenly these members are rolling in YTtalk cash :D

Unknown_user003634

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Well
The bank is just for managing your forum cash, you want Shop :)

It should be, I have noticed when you first start out here it can take a while and then suddenly these members are rolling in YTtalk cash :D
Well almost 100 bucks in a day not to shabby =] Once I get going I am sure its easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.