YTFavsPodcast Looking For Guest Hosts!

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Hey guys,

So me and BreakingKYC(Lior) are starting a new weekly podcast where we discuss all sorts of subjects relating to youtube, news, favorite videos etc. and we have decided on having 2 guest hosts a week to come on and discuss the topics with us :D also at the end you get your little moment to plug your own videos and channel :p the podcast will be streamed live on twitch.tv and then once it's finished will be transferred to a newly made youtube account YTFavsPodcast.

The shows structure is this:
Youtube Favorites Podcast:

Introduce Ourselves

Youtube News
Any new updates to youtube or big changes.
Channels We Recommend
we all pick one(not our own)

Vlog Videos Favorites
we all pick one(not our own)(If we have permission we will show clips of the videos)

Comedy Videos Favorites
we all pick one(not our own)(If we have permission we will show clips of the videos)

Gaming Videos Favorites
we all pick one(not our own)(We cannot show clips of this due to copyright)

Music Videos Favorites

Guest Topics:
The guests, if they have one, can pick a topic(Youtube related) to discuss with the podcast.

Promote Our Own Channels:
Saying a bit about our recent videos and upcoming vids and
stuff.

If we have guests organised the cast will be on Sundays @ 6 or 7pm GMT+0(UK time) Starting either tomorrow if we have guests or next week!

Either reply here or add me on skype: TheKeebzyShow If interested.

the video conference will be through oovoo, a completely free software that takes 2 seconds to sign up for and download, as such you must get or have oovoo to take part :)

hope to hear from you guys soon.

Keebzy

That is great man! i would like to be in if thats possible, It's always been something I wanted to interact with others! Great initiative![DOUBLEPOST=1354995632,1354995246][/DOUBLEPOST]Man, im sorry i cant answer your Msg cause i don't have 25 posts yet :( I was saying that I just gotta check the time cause I live in Brazil and I don't know how much difference there is between us!. Also, my english isn't so good so is that ok? I have a Gaming channel which you can visit in my link if you wanna see!

That is great man! i would like to be in if thats possible, It's always been something I wanted to interact with others! Great initiative![DOUBLEPOST=1354995632,1354995246][/DOUBLEPOST]Man, im sorry i cant answer your Msg cause i don't have 25 posts yet :( I was saying that I just gotta check the time cause I live in Brazil and I don't know how much difference there is between us!. Also, my english isn't so good so is that ok? I have a Gaming channel which you can visit in my link if you wanna see!
your english seems pretty good in your videos :D add me on skype so we can chat: TheKeebzyShow . let me know if the time difference can work for you :)

Man, im actually needing to make a new account but for some reason, I am not being able to do it. Seems like Skype server is down for manteinance. Any ideas on how i could make a new account rather than using just the skype home page? cause it seems it isnt working!

Man, im actually needing to make a new account but for some reason, I am not being able to do it. Seems like Skype server is down for manteinance. Any ideas on how i could make a new account rather than using just the skype home page? cause it seems it isnt working!
you could download and create an Oovoo account, thats the program we use to video conference the podcast anyways so you would need it for the podcast

Hey guys,

So me and BreakingKYC(Lior) are starting a new weekly podcast where we discuss all sorts of subjects relating to youtube, news, favorite videos etc. and we have decided on having 2 guest hosts a week to come on and discuss the topics with us :D also at the end you get your little moment to plug your own videos and channel :p the podcast will be streamed live on twitch.tv and then once it's finished will be transferred to a newly made youtube account YTFavsPodcast.

The shows structure is this:
Youtube Favorites Podcast:

Introduce Ourselves

Youtube News
Any new updates to youtube or big changes.
Channels We Recommend
we all pick one(not our own)

Vlog Videos Favorites

Comedy Videos Favorites

Gaming Videos Favorites

Music Videos Favorites

Guest Topics:
The guests, if they have one, can pick a topic(Youtube related) to discuss with the podcast.

Promote Our Own Channels:
Saying a bit about our recent videos and upcoming vids and
stuff.

If we have guests organised the cast will be on Sundays @ 6 or 7pm GMT+0(UK time) Starting either tomorrow if we have guests or next week!

Either reply here or add me on skype: TheKeebzyShow If interested.

the video conference will be through oovoo, a completely free software that takes 2 seconds to sign up for and download, as such you must get or have oovoo to take part :)

hope to hear from you guys soon.

Keebzy

Im Down To Be Involved. Let Me Know.

Back