YTBlasts, are you in?

YTBlastGirl

So yesterday I launched my Gossip girl-esque idea for YouTube. I know there's a site dedicated to gossip, but I am, of course, on that too.

What I really want to do is give back to my community. I've been on YouTube for years. I have seen celebrity status YouTubers fan-zone, criticize, and be terrible to some of their viewers. I have also seen some stand out in beautiful ways, and do amazing things with their communities. I figure someone else has to have seen that, I can't be the only one. Haven't you ever felt like you know something about a certain beloved YouTuber you wish other people knew? Now's your chance to get it out there.

So help me help you. Created a Tumblr, chronicling the misdeeds and good deeds of YouTube's E-lite.
And a twitter to help, and spread little noteworthy tidbits. All I need, are people to read it, and maybe help me get some tips along the way. I am really good at finding things, and digging up stories. I've been on the ball since I've started, but what's a reporter without some good intel, am I right?

So My Twitter is YTBlasts, and from there you can find my Tumblr page which acts as a newspaper type website for YouTube gossip. There, you can submit anonymous tips via the ask or "Tell me everything" as I like to call it. Or Email tips to YTBlasts@gmail.com

I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Remember, you're no one until you're talked about. Maybe I can talk about you, too.

XoXo

Back