YT Subscriber count 4 days behind !

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
YT Subscriber count 4 days behind !.. not known it that bad before. Normally a couple of days behind tops. Anyone else experiencing this? Shows correctly in some parts of creator studio but not all, and shows an old count at end of vids when you hover over the subscribe icon.

The new Beta Creator studio currently also 4 days behind.. and Youtube Studio apps for mobile.

Strange.

Last edited:
I think mine might be a little behind. The Youtube app is incredibly far behind. I have a work phone and my personal cell, and the view counts are extremely far behind on both for some reason.

I thought it was just me. My creator studio app had the exact same issue. When I checked YouTube, social blade, and other sources, it had the updated sub count.

It isn't too far off for me, usually, within two or three hours it gets updated. (at least when comparing social blade counter to actual)

Yep.. the data updates in a different rate on different locations on YT. It's been like this for a long time now.

Lately the YouTube data has been all over the place for me. Once I was up 10 subscribers, and then down 5. I hope they get the reporting back to where it was, I don't like wildly fluctuating numbers.

My YT Studio app gives a different number sometimes than on the YouTube website since last week. You're not the only one.

Back