YT network as Quizgroup that pays after a ban

I had no clean suspended/banned channels can make money. I wish there was a place to purchase hated channels because I could retire.

I am newbie. I am not experienced Youtuber but I began to learn it. What may be a problem with any networks?
Big financial fines for Youtubers (like me)? For Example for Youtube video where I can break some rights? Or problem with any networks can be only that they will not pay me money?

Can I have big troubles (courts, law) when I upload videos?

OK! And what about Football compilations?
I would like to make long YT video from many short actions (best goals, best tricks).
I don't have many millions dollars to buy TV rights for Premiership, Primera Division, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Champions League and other.
What I have to do to make it legal?

OK! And what about Football compilations?
I would like to make long YT video from many short actions (best goals, best tricks).
I don't have many millions dollars to buy TV rights for Premiership, Primera Division, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Champions League and other.
What I have to do to make it legal?

The only way to do that is get rights from TV companies. Otherwise, your actions violate copyright law.

Last edited:
If somebody does not have permission from broadcasters, it is against the low in any case. Soon or later copyrighted content will be banned for sure (for example,it has happened with this channel recently /user/HeilRJ03 (now he has started to work again, but I guess it's not for a long time).

If somebody does not have permission from broadcasters, it is against the low in any case. Soon or later copyrighted content will be banned for sure (for example,it has happened with this channel recently /user/HeilRJ03 (now he has started to work again, but I guess it's not for a long time).
yup work with another people content without permission or mention owner if we re-upload it. strike/claim/copyrigth :eek:

Back