YT just accepted my monetize

I've been waiting for almost an year for youtube to accept my monetize to be honest , they gave me an positiv answer and im happy bout it but now i think i have to think ways how to mentain my subcribers and even grow more . What about you ?

Congrats. I'm still a ways off, but I think I won't have monetization enabled when I reach 1000. I'd rather focus on growth.

congrats that is awesome! I hope you mean that it took you a year to be eligible not that it took them a year to approve you after you met the requirements...lol I had my watch time a long time ago but just finally got my first 1000 subscribers a couple weeks ago so I am eligible for review and waiting to hear back. someone else posted recently saying it took them 5-6 weeks after they met the requirements to be approved.

Congratulations on receiving your monetisation! Now it´s the hard work of keeping it!
It seems like it takes a lot of time for people to receive the monetisation, which is sad, and youtube should do something about it!

Back