YT channels that review videos?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Hi.
Do you know of any YouTube channels where you can get your videos reviewed?? You know, kind of like here on YTtalk where people upload videos for others to see/comment. If not it might be an idea for a YT start-up project??? What do you guys think??

I feel like if you are not offensive about videos that you review then go for it! I also think you might add something to this reviews in order to make them watchable if that makes sens. Think about the rest of the viewers that don't make videos so they won't watch the videos for tips on how to improve. I hope it made sens lol. Good luck and let me know if you decide to create this type of channel bc I might want to get reviewed :p

Thanks for feedback guys. I will consider starting up a new channel like that. Do any of you know if there are channels like that on YouTube already?? For inspiration

Thanks for feedback guys. I will consider starting up a new channel like that. Do any of you know if there are channels like that on YouTube already?? For inspiration
Well I don't know any youtubers that do that but you can search tittles like "I review your video" or something simillar and maybe you can find something

I don't know of any channels that do this, but if you're looking for forums (other than yttalk) I know reddit.com/r/newtubers does that a lot. Just wanted to throw that out there!

I wonder if they get permission for the videos they're reviewing. If not, you might be one of the first since you can ask YTTalkers for their videos to review instead of just grabbing random people's vids without their knowledge.

Back