Youtube's Restricted Mode is garbage

No library?
No sports spots?
No band?
No activity groups?
Not even a "gang"?
No dance?
No romance?

i could edit this post and add activities forever...

That is sad from a perspective.

No library, sports, band, or activity groups. For a dance, the only one is the one at another high school in the same district. We can come, but nobody really does. For Romance, I guess there are 2-3 couples, but that's about it, the school consists mostly of boys, and if there are girls they are all in their groups 24/7, so you can't really get to know any of them. I'm tempted to move to the regular high school next year, just because of how boring it is here. But, we don't have homework, and the classes are interesting when there is stuff to work on.

Kids today think they're entitled to everything. The internet has spoiled them. You're not in school to browse YouTube. Do that at home. Good to see schools are actually forcing kids to look away from their phones and tablets.

Parents today are not doing enough to make sure their kids aren't watching garbage. Consoles, computers, tablets are all babysitters now. It's pathetic. If parents are watching over their kids internet use, good for them.
If I'm ever using Youtube in school, it's on my own free time[DOUBLEPOST=1549390357,1549390237][/DOUBLEPOST]
No library?
No sports spots?
No band?
No activity groups?
Not even a "gang"?
No dance?
No romance?

i could edit this post and add activities forever...

That is sad from a perspective.
Im guessing you haven't seen high schools in 2019
Sports spots? Hah!
We're not even allowed to go outside

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like parents do put the blame on youtube an YouTubers too much when they should be checked out what their kids are watching. Because if parents not montering what their kids watching it caused youtube to crack down pretty hard on their rules and that’s not fair to the YouTuber because not all videos that are age restricted are inappropriate most of them are pretty famili friendly but still get blocked

Let's please stay on topic. We are discussing the pitfalls of YouTube's restricted mode in this thread. We are not discussing grammar, or whether students spend too much time watching YouTube at school when they should have other things to work on.

Back